With over 20 years of experience in the Graphic Design industry. Graduated in 1995, obtained a Bachelors Degree, and my first job as a Graphic Designer for Radio Shack Mexico. Moved, and reside in Houston Texas, since 2001.
Worked with Hearst Media-Houston Chronicle for 10 years in the Advertising Services department as a Creative Graphic Designer, Production Artist, Web Designer, Flash Animator, Multimedia Coordinator and Art Director of Offshore Services.
• Expert Adobe Creative Suite. (14 years InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Bridge, Muse, etc)
• Experienced in planning, administration and organization practices to implement efficient workflows for Graphic Designers
• Experience working in a fast-paced agency, environment
• PowerPoint Presentations
• Animation and Multimedia artist
• Digital Photographer and image retouch expert
• Highly efficient at meeting deadlines
• With a sophisticated sense of typography and color, and awareness of design trends
• Continuously adapt to new technology
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Tango dancer, dj and leader of Houston Tango Community
Specialized in print advertising, page layout, corporate communications, newspaper ads, direct mail, brochures and marketing collaterals. I have developed small business web sites. I like to do Photography when I travel.
I have danced Argentine Tango for eight years. I organize, promote, and dj regularly for Houston, Austin and Dallas Tango events. Manage Houston Tango Society web page. Tango has become my outlet of expression, creativity and fun. I practice yoga, to keep me grounded, relaxed and happy.